Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Raise your Belief Level and Transcend the Mind

"You Don't Get What You Want, You Get What You Are" - Tulshi Sen

"Gazing into your eyes for a brief moment I seize my freedom
Just as quickly as it comes,
the mind shuts down with feelings of pain
The pang of feeling separate invades my thoughts
Aching to touch your mind with my own
Aching to feel your heart with my own
Tears offer both cleansing and suffocation
In and around me
Desperate to return
The blossoming comes
No more a wife
No more a widow
No more a woman
The Goddess appears
She opens herself
She blooms in glory of the beginning
She forms herself into the shape of a key
And opens my heart
In awe and reverence the mind bows low
And forms within itself the Vision of Her
And She becomes the Way and the Substance
She becomes the Light and the Song
Until Joy brings Freedom effortlessly"

Ganga Fondan, 2009

Today I met a beautiful woman in her seventies who like me under very similar circumstances lost her soul mate at a young age and had to rebuild her life. Unlike me she had three daughters to raise and for the last 30 years has not let go of the idea of depending on them and her husband’s shadow to find happiness. She yearns now to expand and transform this paradigm. Her mind is locked in a limited idea of what is still possible for her to experience and express in this life. I told her about the tools I discovered and use on my journey and invited her to tomorrow night’s event:

You are welcome to join 21st century business innovator and creativity expert Tulshi Sen for a live no charge teleseminar where he discusses his insights and offers cutting edge methods for unlocking the padlock of the mind and creating the life you really want to experience:

Part 1 - You Cannot Raise Yourself Above Your Belief Level
Date: Thursday, August 20th, 2009
Time: 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time (10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
Dial in Phone Number: 1-218-862-1300

Conference Code: 302937

This teleseminar ia a prelude to the upcoming appearances in both Vancouver this September and and Toronto in November.


I can only say that what he has taught me has literally transformed every aspect of my life. The substance of the tools he uses have been used for thousands of years. They are transformational keys that turned very ordinary people into exceptional visionaries and creatives. Having extensive experience in the self-help industry, I know firsthand what others are doing to help themselves become more in tune with their own lives. Learning to meditate and calm the daily mind chatter is explored by so many today. Journaling, painting and finding your own ways to express yourself helps as well. For some praying helps. For others chanting and singing helps. So far in all my experience, no one teacher has been able to penetrate the 21st century mindset and implement far reaching longlasting internal changes like Tulshi Sen. His methods reach the very root of ones character and challenges us on a very personal level to declare our own freedom to create and express our lives without relying on any outward assurance. He nurtures the inner assurance.

He opens up a path so individual and Universal at the same time. Therein lies a key to the Oneness of life. In that Oneness we know ourselves in such profound ways. The mundane day to day life becomes rich and awe-inspiring. This beautiful woman I met today was a gift. She reminded me of how far my life has come in these daily realizations and she reminded me of how many people still feel trapped in a definition of themselves controlled by others and their environment. Just this morning I had a conversation with a brilliant man who came to this country with higher education and has been rejected by the opportunities he sought. At some point in his life he gave up. The knowledge he has is so necessary in our world today but he does not see it and I cannot make him see. His gift to me is to continue to seek out those who like me were ready to expand and grow and see more of themselves.

I still have a long way to go on this journey. It's not a cakewalk. It takes time, honesty and commitment to being true to yourself. Nowadays we have so many distractions to tempt us away from what our heart really wants to experience. Financially, romatically and even physically we want to thrive and live abundantly. These teachings open us up to that inheritance in endless and limitless ways.

My Teacher says:

"Raise your belief level and raise the cup of your life
to the Universe and say I am going to be successful.
I am going to be rich, no matter how deep in debt I am in today.
I am going to love life and get intoxicated with life.
I will raise my cup of life everyday.
Yes, it will not be a fantasy. It will become my reality."

Cheers,
Ganga

No comments: