Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"I laugh when I hear the fish in the water is thirsty" - Kabir

'

“We agreed to love in that dimension
Where neither breath nor air exists
Where everything floats upward and onward
But the gravity of devotion persists
We agreed to go through the rituals
Of what longing and pain will permit
With no clue for the waiting five senses
To revel in one bit of it
So when I feel a clutching and clinging
And a gasping for life I once knew
And it feels like we’re deep underwater
And our faces are now turning blue
I let go of the physical fighting
I let go of the urge to survive
And in the waters of imagination
Feel a wonder abundantly live
In the waters of deeper perception
That my thinking cannot guarantee
My heart soaks in courage and trusting
That my Beloved is always with me.”

Ganga Fondan, 2009

This post is a tribute to the 14th Century poet, Kabir who said:
"I laugh when I hear that the fish in the water is thirsty."

I look forward to another call with my Teacher tonight:
"How do I figure out what I want. I know what I need to do, but tell me how I can figure out what I want."

You can join in if you would like:

Listen through the phone or register and listen online with no long distance charges.

1. Through your phone line **************************************
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Time: 7:00pm Pacific/ 10:00pm Eastern
Dial In Phone Number: 1-312-878-0222
Access Code: 479-589-816# (long distance charges do apply). **************************************
2. Listen on your computer Just register with our conferencing system(Go To Webinar) by clicking on the link below: (This system does require you to have speakersconnected to your computer). To register click this link:https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/395101579

*These Raise Your Belief Level Audio Webinars are open to anyone and everyone interested in success.

It is always inspiring and deeply moving to have an opportunity to learn from a true leader. Artwork and songs and poetry have come from deep within using the tools and methods he teaches about. He is a Master of the ancient teachings and knows the 21st century mindset and its challenges to reach out for all that life has to offer. This blog is about so many of the changes and transformations I have gone through over the past years as a direct result of practicing these methods. Courage and peace have come into my day to day experiences. Joy permeates everything I do. The wellspring of creative ideas and the thirst to embrace my world fully continues in every moment.

This posting today is my only work so I'm off to go on an adventure today. May the life of your dreams shower upon you and may you consciously be awake and in awe for every second of it.

Love always,
Ganga

2 comments:

Ashok J said...

U know, in India we read Kabir in schools. The textbook make him sound boring & useless. Your translation makes it not only interesting..but inspirational!!
I love the pictures u put in their Gana..how do u do it!!

Erika said...

Hi Ganga,
thanks for the comment you left me. Really liked the delicate and smooth rhyming in this post.

I'll check back here soon :)