Monday, May 24, 2010

"Where Dreams Really Do Come True"

"Where Dreams Really Do Come True"

In my effort to find you
I made you into the image of everything I knew
The memory bank was full of reference points
First a ghost, a man, the wind, the stars
Then a breeze, a whisper, the pen, the paper
The lover, the husband, the friend, the song
Like Dorothy in a dream every piece of my life
Spoke to me through you
Until she was sent back
To wake up and smash through the illusion
All along the props were designed to teach
To be the teacher
To be the lesson
To be the student
And the learning itself
Everything is a dream
My right hand reaches through the curtain
To touch the sky
While my left clings affectionately
To everything beautiful the breath has shaped
Knowing full well you are these still lingering
Like the sweet sleep just before the dawn

Ganga Fondan 2010

Journal Notes: May 24, 2010
Staring into the dark night, I reach into a place which is neither attainable nor unattainable. The place of art and poetry eases me into connection. The tools are alive as Consciousness leads me in a dance of release and holding. My mind blissfully follows. After the layers of digital colors and after the poetry ... the silence waits: "There's no place like home."

No comments: