Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shatter the Dream and Sing Me Awake

Sing Me Alive and Awake Again...

"Serenade my existence with the Truth that I may rise with a real sense of Abundance. Tear down the illusions of thinking so that I may know the birthright of my appearance here in this world. Fill me with courage and rapture so that the Song and I may become One. No more settling for leftover pieces of somebody else's composition. Raise Your Voice in me that I may proclaim that sound of freedom for all Eternity. Was I not begotten out of the Universal Symphony Itself? Will You not dissolve me back to that Kingdom of the Unstruck Sound? Bathe me in that Music that will take me Home. Is it not in the asking that the promise is fulfilled? There is no grovelling in this Kingdom of perfect Harmony. Sing, sweet Bird of my Vision and Lead Thou Me Onward.
Sing until there is no You and no I."


Today's blog entry is a meditation on the following quote from "Ancient Secrets of Success for Today's World", by Tulshi Sen:

"Your Individual Consciousness is the same as Universal Consciousness. When you know this, your whole Being is saturated with this feeling. Only then will you be able to vision with an Unlimited mind, and physically manifest your Vision with certainty. You will know your Power and you will ask the Power, and the Power will give unfailingly; this is the secret behind the command, "Ask and Receive."

All the circumstances in my life that still grate and chafe are softspots in my visioning. There are still areas where I compromise what I really desire to be experiencing. This gives me an opportunity to source out my weaknesses and work on them. I keep asking to be shown. The artwork helps me to process my feelings and look at them. Then staring deeply into the images, the words form. Then there is a tremendous sense of release and peace that comes.

May you feel that peace inside of you.
May creativity burst alive through your own experiences.
May you ask for audacious fulfillments.

Ganga

1 comment:

Cyndee Greene said...

Oh Ganga~
I am so so DEEPLY moved by your journey! I discovered you thru your response at Awakening Women. I just had to come & see!!
I definitely will be hanging out here alot! I have read your last 2 posts & need to come back when I have more time....
But before I go, I had to share about my huge aha.
When you wrote ~~ "Your Individual Consciousness is the same as Universal Consciousness. When you know this, your whole Being is saturated with this feeling. Only then will you be able to vision with an Unlimited mind, and physically manifest your Vision with certainty. You will know your Power and you will ask the Power, and the Power will give unfailingly; this is the secret behind the command, "Ask and Receive."
This put such beautiful words to what I am experiencing as I move forward into my dream of creating a retreat property where people will come to heal & reconnect to their deeper selves. And more importantly take in teens in the foster care system & help them turn their lives around.
As I move forward there is this absolute MAGIC that is happening. It is an Alice in Wonderland type of feeling. I am 'saturated' & I am visioning w/ my 'Unlimited Mind' & there is such a 'certainty' of manifestation! It is truly amazing! I now know my Power!! And I want to help others learn & discover about theirs.
I believe the one thing that is a huge part of this feeling that is unfolding in me, is discovering other women that come from this place, that speak these words, that hold this vision, that are willing to dive deep into the Mystery, that have felt every feeling that lives inside of them & are coming out on the other side in their magnificence & their beauty! It takes alot of courage & stamina to journey thru those deeply lonely places of initiation & soul retrieval. That is what I read when I read your journey.
BEAUTIFUL beyond words......
Thank you!