Monday, June 17, 2013

Unconditional Love Initiates a New Cycle...

The Redemption Song of Eve

The redemption song of Eve
Flows in my heart
She shows me the garden
Where everything is possible
An apple once held the spark of life
Which set her on a journey
Of which I play a part
In her light shines the gift
She regrets nothing
All is forgiven
Life energy moves in circles
Nothing is wasted
We come again to the garden and sing
In Eve we rediscover the dream
Find the song of the beginning
Our closest remembrance of Home
In Eve we feel a dawning
Ready to embrace the children
Of Timelessness
Listen to the song of morning birds
Anything is possible now…




© Ganga Fondan, 2013

Journal Entry: June 17, 2013


Almost fell asleep on my keyboard because I could not give up on this piece.  Scenes kept changing and the direction of the story caught me by surprise when the apple appeared in the center.  Beautiful feelings kept pouring through.  Like the peace at the end of an exhaling breath, an eternal moment arises and a sweet clarity comes and disappears again in the washing in at the next inhalation.  The green in the center of the apple flashed and I could not let it go until the morning birds sang and daylight streamed through my window.  At last an anchor to my last 2 months of peace and the unending cycles that move through my life in greater ways.  Eve represents the receptive nature which takes upon herself the birthing of dreams.  She is that part of me just beginning to recognize the patterns that appear everywhere in the outer world as they relate to truths of inner world.  This then in turn can relate to states in the inner world made to appear in the outer.  She whispers this is the true expectancy of womanhood.



"The Proclamation -  My Consciousness is the Creator:
develops in your Consciousness your indivisibility with the Universe and at the same time gives you your own Identity.  You will know that you live, move and have your Being in the Universe.  You will know that your individuality is the center of expression of All Power.  It is through you the Universe continues its creation by becoming you." (Chapter 15, p:119)



 

No comments: